Forty one members of Human Anatomy Department (UoN) and Chiromo Funeral Parlour staff, led by Prof. Hassan Saidi – Chairman, participated in the annual retreat themed “Chiromo Funeral Parlour – Then and Now” was held on November 28th and 29th at the Maanzoni Lodge in Machakos County.
Topics eloquently delivered and discussed included:
- “Reflection of CFP 2010-2015”
- “Leader or Manager: what is the big deal?”
- “Marketing and communication in an organization”
- “Procurement basics, supplier and inventory management”
- “ABC’s of business strategic planning”
- “Special presentations were delivered by invited speakers from the University of Nairobi Enterprise Services (UNES) ranging from rebranding of CFP logo, understanding of the CFP strategic plan to recalibrating employee-customer interactions to enhance customer satisfaction”
Integrative group roles were exhibited during:
- Themed outdoor team building activities.
- Round table discussions on transformative agenda for CFP.
- Group work analysis of the 2013-2018 CFP strategic plan with the aim of crafting effective strategies for delivery of this plan.